Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Frank Melton, Jackson, MS mayor - off to jail

Is this pitiful, or what. Please, resign.

UPDATE: I have never been one to say "I told you so" but way back when Kane Ditto was mayor I called Frank Melton a "loose cannon" in a column. He fired back on his "Bottom Line" segment on WLBT and belittled my humble perspective.

Now, it is his loose living (alleged violation of probation) that is getting him in trouble. Mores the pity. I pray for him even though I didn't vote for him (and relatively few in Jackson can say that!) We need someone with his passion but with a far more disciplined lifestyle. Alas, more Mississippi embarrassment to have to live with...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is not only an embarrassment for Jackson, but for the entire state. Once again we are shown to be devoid of even common sense. When will we stop shooting ourselves in the foot? The MSM already portrays us as ignorant. We do not need to give them any assistance. My prayers go out for Mr Melton and also for the city of Jackson.

March 7, 2007 at 5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home